Yes, its APRIL! Time to put in your best effort and harvest the success.
With the calendar page turned to April and just a month remaining for the AIPMT, I believe it would have surely got the heart rates soaring. The anxiety levels would be high, but remember cracking AIPMT is a game of nerves. One must learn to be calm and focused in this crucial last month of preparation to book your seat in your dream college.
Entrance exams apart from evaluating the knowledge of aspirants also tests their analytical skills and logical thinking capability. Hence, one must study smart and most importantly be aware of what to do and what not to.
Here’s a smart plan to Fast-track your revision plan in the last month and to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Categorize your course: firstly, divide whatever you have read till now in 2 categories:
- I know it well
- I always forget this
For the first category since you know these topics well you just need to revise them once very quickly without wasting time on these topics.
For the second category since you always tend to forget these topics or you find it difficult, these topics must keep passing before your eyes everyday. So mark these topics in your book and make sure to revise them repeatedly.
- Divide your day: divide your day into 2 parts. One for revising your 3 subjects- biology, physics and chemistry, the other part for solving previous exam papers. Make a habit of solving one paper everyday in 3 hrs. duration just like you are supposed to do on the exam day.
- No study is complete without self-evaluation: keep a check on your performance by giving regular tests and evaluating your performance. After giving every test make sure to analyze the areas you need to improve and in which questions you go wrong. Read those topics well, clear your doubts and don’t repeat those mistakes.
- Revise the diagrams in NCERT extremely well: diagrams in NCERT biology textbooks are asked in exam as it is in AIPMT. Make sure you go through these well enough.
- Eat healthy, sleep well, think better: It is most important to stay healthy so have good and nutritious food. take a good sleep of atleast 6hrs daily. Take small breaks of 10 minutes to relax your mind and eyes after every 3 hrs. of studying. Stay away from negative people and negative thoughts. Refrain from social media till your exams.
- Believe in your abilities and hard work: your hard work will pay dividends. Don’t let anything demoralize you. Believe that you will do it as you have worked for it. trust your strengths and have faith.
Your dream seat in prestigious medical colleges in the country awaits you. All the very best to all the aspirants.